The Patagonia Atom Sling 8L carries your daily load with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier's tote.
The Atom's teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you're moving through crowded streets and subways terminals. When you need to grab something from your pack, the single-strap design lets you simply rotate the Atom to your front for quick access to your kit.
The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect your valuable electronics, and adjustable buckles provide lash points for any extras on the outside.
Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, an integrated waist belt keeps the pack close to your torso.Features:
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Teardrop shape positions load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple just spin it around front
- Zippered main pocket has internal mesh pocket with hook-n-loop closure
- Convenient zippered pocket on shoulder strap stores valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles lash items to the exterior
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester