Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award and featuring a revolutionary Anti-Gravity suspension, the redesigned Atmos 50 pack delivers seamless body-contouring comfort.
The Osprey Atmos AG* 50 Backpack features Osprey’s Anti-Gravity suspension system for quick drying ventilation and all-day comfort. This pack is well suited for weekend excursions or quick overnight forays when you are toting less than 40 pounds.
*Osprey Anti-Gravity (AG): A continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement when wearing the pack.Features:
- Load Range: Less than 40 lbs
- Adjustable harness: Allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- Compression straps: Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Dual zippered front panel pockets: Provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt: Pads extend 5" to accommodate different hip sizes providing a custom fit
- FlapJacket: Provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed
- Internal compression: The internal compression strap helps stabilize load -Internal reservoir sleeve: Located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
- Removable floating top: Top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
- Removable sleeping pad straps: Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, secure external gear attachment. They can be fully removed to save weight
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment: Designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- Tool attachment: The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- Volume: 2868 cu in/47 L
- Weight: 3.95 lbs
- Dimensions: 29 x 49 x 16"
- Volume: 3051 cu in/50 L
- Weight: 4.01 lbs
- Dimensions: 31 x 14 x 16"
- Volume: 3234 cu in/53 L
- Weight: 4.08 lbs
- Dimensions: 33 x 14 x 16"
- Main: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth