The Patagonia Arbor Backpack 26L has a main compartment that closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalk bag.
A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from jarring knocks; it fits most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails.
Human Curve shoulder straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Accessory patches and a fixed webbing loop carry ice tools, crampons or a yoga pad.Features:
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight: 21.8 oz
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester