Kinetosis, otherwise known as motion or travel sickness, is caused by a conflict in which the viewer’s perceptions do not match the sensations felt within the inner ear. It can occur in a number of situations, but is most commonly experienced in a car, boat, train, or airplane.
While there are a number of treatments for motion sickness, one of the newest ways to ease symptoms is through Lewis N. Clark Adjustable Motion Relief Bands. These bands gently apply acupressure to the Nei-Kuan point, located on the underside of the wrist. They are adjustable and appropriate for both children and adults.
- Helps relieve motion-induced nausea due to sea, road, or air sickness
- Applies gentle acupressure to wrists
- Soft cotton lining provides extra comfort
- Drug-free - suitable for adults and children
- No drowsiness or other side effects
- Easily adjusts from 5" to 7"
- Weight: 1.0 Ounces