The Deuter ACT Zero 45+15 SL was built with lighter, faster trips and thru-hikers in mind! The ACT Zero 45+15 SL allows the experienced backpacker or mountaineer to carry necessities without added back weight.
Deuter Aircontact System:
- Stabilizer straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily re-positioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modeled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximize stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers
- Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz
- Volume: 3050 + 920 cu in 50 + 15 Liter
- Size: 30 x 12 x 9.4" (H x W x D)